Thursday, October 3, 2013

ScrapNArt Feature + giveaway

This month I am excited to be the featured hybrid designer in ScrapNArt's online magazine.This is an online magazine that started in 2008 with papercrafting and scrapbooking and now also includes digital and hybrid. Each issue is packed with tutorials, articles, and lots of inspirational pages and projects. There are also exclusive digital downloads and printables for free in each month's newsletter.

I created a new hybrid template to offer to SNA readers this month. Here's a peek:



This box template (which also includes cutting files) will be available in my store in a couple of months, but right now you can get it free in October's issue of ScrapNArt!

Good news... the editors at ScrapNArt have kindly given me 5 coupons to give away good for a one month (October) subscription to their magazine! If you don't already subscribe and want to check out a great online magazine, just post a comment here by tomorrow. Giveaway ends Friday, October 4, 2013 at 10:00 p.m. MST, so make sure you comment before then!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello, I would love to get a copy of the magazine! Paulakolarik@yahoo.com

ConnSue said...

wow! What a great opportunity of making your beautiful designs! TY!!

Becs said...

Would love it.

Thanks!

Ka77hy (anastasia_katarina@yahoo.com) said...

Wow, that's would be a great thing, and unfortunately I just pass the chance cause i just know it :(. But it is great still. Congrats for the winner though :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...