Thursday, October 31, 2013

New Release: A Day in the Life + HUGE store closing sale

Today brings a kit release from me and some news. First, the kit... A Day in the Life. This kit was originally part of the Mixed Matters sale at ScrapMatters this month. If you missed it then, my kit is now available for purchase in my shop.


Second... I've been selling my designs at ScrapMatters for the past 4.5 years. Since I started, my family has grown from 5 to 7 people, and my kids just keep getting bigger and busier. It's come to a point where something's gotta give, and right now it's going to be my designing. I'm closing up shop on November 7, 2013, but until then you can save 60% off my entire shop. OR, you can buy my whole store for $50. 

(Note: The prices right now are only showing up at 40% off, but once the product is in your cart it changes to 60% off.)



Thanks to all of my blog readers, newsletter subscribers, and Facebook followers. Even though my shop is closing, I'm not going completely away. I will still be blogging and sharing my own projects and pages, and I'd love for you to stick around!

1 comment:

Shayla said...

So sad you're taking a break, Jamie. Your work is beautiful. I understand the need to balance things and sometimes it all just becomes too much. I hope you find that balance and get the time with your family that you need...and maybe come back someday. ;) Good luck with everything!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...