First, whip up a gift with these printable boxes and cards. Super easy... just print and assemble. Instructions are included.

Next we decided to create a whole back-to-school set complete with book labels, backpack tags, and composition notebook covers. LOTS of different options here.

I think this last one is my favorite. There are 30 different variations of notes in this set that you can surprise your child with while they are at school. My kids love it when I leave one of these notes in their lunch bag or backpack. You can leave them anywhere for them to find... on their pillow, on the bathroom mirror, in their school bag, lunch box... wherever!

Can't decide which one to get? We created a bundle of the three so you can get all three at a great deal!!

Check back later and I'll post some pictures of some of these all printed out so you can get a better look!
2 comments:
i adore this new kit!!
Appreciate yourr blog post
Post a Comment