Thursday, August 7, 2014

Project Life App Sneak Peek

I'm a lucky beta tester of the upcoming Project Life App, and let me tell you... it is awesome! Seriously... each of these pages probably took me 10 minutes. I know there are collage apps out there, but this is not the same thing. First of all it's everything Project Life, so if you already do traditional or digital Project Life this can be done right alongside it with the same templates/kits. The other things is you can export the pages as 12"x12", 10"x10", or 8"x8", so it's easy to add them to your regular albums.

This app is very intuitive and user-friendly. You're creating full size layouts in minutes, no complicated programs to learn. I take soooo many photos with my phone, and this is a game-changer. I can take the photos and literally create a page right then to document our memories.

You can check out Becky's blog post here for more information on this amazing app.

Here are the pages I've done so far, and I'll post more as I make them:





Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Cammee said...

You are amazingly talented girl. I just looked back through you blog and it's like Pinterest.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...