Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Recipe Share | Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies


I saw this recipe on the back of a bag of Reese's peanut butter chips and decided to try it. It is yummy. The kind of yummy that I really need to share them with others when I make them or I'll sit down and eat 3 (or 4 or 5...) at a time. Cookies, chocolate, and peanut butter... three of my favorite things together. My peanut butter loving son asks me to make these all the time. If you're not a peanut butter fan, this is a great basic chocolate cookie recipe because you can substitute the peanut butter chips with anything. We've used white chocolate chips, semi-sweet chips, and mint chips before. It's a pretty straightforward recipe... my biggest tip is to not over bake them or they'll be dry and crumbly when they cool. Also, I use a Pampered Chef medium scoop for my cookies which is about 2 tablespoons. I think it makes the perfect-sized cookie.

When I make these, I just follow the recipe exactly. I don't change anything (except the flavor of chips occasionally). Click here to go to Hershey's website for the recipe.
Enjoy!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...