Monday, August 19, 2013

Manic Monday




It's a great day at ScrapMatters today... the third Monday means great deals for you! I have three products on sale for 50% off, but today only. First up, I have my Artist Party Printables. When my daughter turned 5, we threw an "art party". It was one of her favorites, and if you want more details about it you can read about it on my blog here. Also on sale are some fun, printable lunch box notes. Great, little notes you can stick in your child's lunch, their backpack, slip one in their notebook... anywhere they'll find it! They're sure to put a smile on their face. Last, I have a bright, primary-colored kit called Happiness on sale. Perfect for scrapping those vacation memories. :)

















Grab these great deals while you can... they won't last long!  Happy Monday!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...