Friday, May 4, 2012

iNSD + a guest gig

iNSD Grab Bag
Happy iNSD!! I have a great grab bag with four brand new products worth $15 total for ONLY $5! Here's a peek... you can see the full product previews in my shop... just click on the image below.






Guest Gig at The Lilypad
I'm really excited to be guest designing at The Lilypad this month!  I have two new products out as part of BYOC, and they're 30% off right now!


I had a lot of fun creating this set of shabby everyday papers:






I also created this new set of cutting files. The great thing about my cutting files is they are great for those who are purely digital scrapbookers and for the hybrid enthusiasts. I've included .png files that can be used as clipping masks (just clip your favorite paper to them) for use on digital layouts. I've also included cutting files for those who have a digital die cutting machine.






I also have a few new products being released at The Lilypad tomorrow, so make sure to check back for those. I hope you have a great weekend shopping and scrapping!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...