I created this printable thank you note to help simplify the process of getting our thank you notes out this year. I'm offering it free for a limited time! It comes in a ready-to-print .pdf file with 4 notes per page. It comes sized at 4.25" x 5.5", but I've also included an individual .jpg of each color in case you want to resize it. Just click on the preview below to take you to my shop where you can download it.

Old Freebie
This Valentine freebie has been available for awhile, but if you haven't had a chance to download it, you have until the end of December to get it free. Starting in January it will be available in my shop at retail price.

Holiday Printable Sale
Even though Christmas is over, this is the time of year I print out a new set of holiday printables to put in my Christmas binder. I keep these accessible through the year so that if I have a gift idea for someone or find a sale too good to pass up, I can keep track so I don't forget once December comes around again! It's also great to be able to jot ideas down for next year as I come across them (via Pinterest, for example)! I have them on sale in my shop for 25% off for a limited time. This offer is good through the end of January.

One Last Thing
Only two more days to get my mini Contentment kit and printable free! Just click on the link over to the right to sign up for my newsletter, and it's yours! This offer is only good through December... after that the kit will be available for retail price in my shop.
1 comment:
thank you so much!!
Post a Comment