Wednesday, February 9, 2011

free valentine printable

I've been working on a new template and put together these printables using my latest kit, Adored (full template coming soon).



These are great little boxes to hold a couple of small treats. I thought Hershey's Hugs & Kisses were appropriate for Valentine's Day, so that's what I used. My favorite thing about this box? No adhesive necessary! The way it folds holds it together... love that! You can download this for free, just click on the image to take you to my shop at ScrapMatters where you can get it.



Get the latest scoop on my new products, freebies, sales, etc. by following me on Facebook or Twitter (you can click on the links over in my sidebar).

Thanks for stopping by, and have a happy week!

6 comments:

Shayla said...

Thanks! This is so cute, I can't wait to print it out and fold it up! Love your designs!

Day said...

Too cute! Totally making these :)

Netsky said...

These are so clever! Thank you very much for sharing your cute favor boxes.

Kelsea said...

Very cute! I included a link to this in my Valentine's Fun on Friday blog posting ... thank you!

http://jayandkayphotography.wordpress.com/2011/02/12/its-raining-hearts-book-of-the-week-freebie/

Sincerely,
Kelsea

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the freebie!!! I've also let my readers at Scrap Trends know that you have a freebie, so that they can come visit your blog to grab it.

A Aprockyhq said...

Very creative ppost

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...