
If you spend $10, you get the Comfort & Joy kit free! It is a great kit. . . I used the kit to make some punchable tags to give away today. They are in an easy-to-print .pdf file, so if you want them, the link is below! They are sized to fit a circle punch 1.25" or bigger. I also think it's fun to layer them on bigger cardstock circles or scallops. Then I punch a little hole in them and tie them on gifts. I usually write who the gift is for on the back of the tag. Here they are:

.jpg)
Click on the image or click here if you want to download the tags.
Thanks for stopping by, and make sure you check out Wendy's blog next because she's stop #6!
Happy Black Friday!
11 comments:
Fab tags! Thanks so much! And, love this song...New Soul! ALways makes me start toe tapping, lol. Had to stay here to hear the whole thing..hehehe. Hope you got some great deals today. I am heading out shortly...I am so not an early riser, lol.
Thanks so much Jaime!
These tags are a neat idea. Thank you so much for them.
I started bouncing up and down in my chair when I saw your circle tags, I was that excited!!! Thank you so much - these are so awesome...I think I'll even print some on sticker paper and use them to seal my Christmas card envelopes...and they'll be super to use with Spellbinder scalloped nestie dies...and... Can you tell I'm excited? *Ü* (Maybe I need to go out and get a life - ya think?)
Thanks ever so much Jaime for these fab little tags ready to just punch - couldn't get any easier than that!
Thank you for the neat tags!!
Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Nov [LA 09:00pm] - 29 Nov [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).
They're adorable! Thank you so much :)
Thank you for these tags.
A wonderful idea, thank you very much :)
Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Digital Freebies Search List, under the C - Elements - Winter Celebrations - Christmas post on Dec. 17, 2008. Thanks again.
Post a Comment