
Thursday, October 23, 2008
fry box template
My friend Jonna, who is a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, showed me how to make these cute little fry boxes. I like to make them for the kids in my primary class for their birthdays. I created a digital template for them to make it a little easier. You can either print this template onto the wrong side of scrapbooking paper, then cut it out and assemble it. Or, you can use it as a clipping mask and use digital supplies, and print it out that way. Anyway, I've included instructions in the download on how to do it both ways, but if you have any questions, please let me know! (Click on the preview image to go to the download page.) Freebie time is up, but you can purchase the template here.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
This is so cute!! Thank you so much.
Wow. Very nice. Thank you for taking the time to put this together.
Oh thank you so much...Halloween is going to be so much fun with these...
great idea for Primary kids--or anyone's b-day. TFS!
This is awesome! Thanks so much for sharing this! This will definitely come in handy for the 5 million b-day parties that my kids seem to have at school! :)
I love the ideas you gals came up with. Oh, I'm happy for kits and QP's too but these crafty ideas are wonderful. I would never have thought of these and they are so useful for so many occasions. I don't know how many times I've needed a quick little gift or a box or something. These are great. Thanks so very much.
I saw Ingrid's take on this template over at Peppermint Creative, and I just had to get it. What a wonderful freebie! Thank you for sharing this. I can't wait to try it out. Credits will follow of course! Happy Holidays! -Kimmie
Post a Comment